With this monthly bread baking box we bring some powerful rolls to you – ‘Kornstangen‘. These with
seeds loaded rolls are an all time favorite in the southern part of Germany and Austria. In some
regions they call them also ‘Kornspitz‘ .
There are many names for rolls in all German speaking countries (incl. Austria & Switzerland):
e.g.: Weckle, Wecken, Brötchen, Semmel, Schrippe, Bürli, Spitz, Laberl… Each region has its own
name for plain or multigrain rolls or just because of the shapes.
Find out more about traditional bread in our article ‘German bread culture‘.
We already shopped for you and grabbed all ingredients you need for this rolls.
What you’ll get:
- 1 baking-mix (19.6 oz) for Kornstangen (8-10pc), packed in a reusable cotton bag
- 1 recipe instructions card as an easy step-by-step guide
- 1 silicone pastry brush (BPA free, FDA approved)
- 1 silicone mini spatula, ideal for small bowls or working with kids (BPA free, FDA approved)
- 1 sheet of baking paper
- 1 jar (9 oz) of Mrs. Millers delicious jam
- FREE shipping in the US
Start your 3 or 6 month subscription for our bread baking boxes with this monthly box and save instantly.
You need to add:
filtered water and yoghurt (plain, whole or low fat)
Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Whole Grain Rye Flour, Organic Oats, Organic Seeds (Sunflower, Sesame, Flax,
Poppy, Chia), Sea Salt, Yeast, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Malted Barley Flour
* we reserve the right to exchange the spread on an equal basis *