The May baking box offers you a baking kit for some traditional rolls from the South of Germany.
‘Seelen’ is a traditional bread treat in the Swabian region (around the city ‘Stuttgart’). They are ideal
to prepare the evening before and are quickly made for a delicious breakfast.
The high amount of water and the type of preparation give these Seelen the typical bite. The topping
with caraway and coarse salt is as original as it could be. Scrumptious either with sweet spreads, as
a hearty lush sandwich or also great as pairing with a cheese board.
We already shopped for you and grabbed all ingredients for these tasty breakfast rolls.
What you’ll get:
- 1 baking-mix (22.6 oz) for traditional German rolls (10-12 pc), packed in a reusable cotton bag
- 1 recipe instructions card as an easy step-by-step guide
- 1 spray bottle (plastic, BPA free) with adjustable spray head
- 1 sheet of baking paper
- 1 tasting set of 3 oil & vinegar (3x 1.7oz/50ml) from Amoretti, a well-known brand for flavors
- 1 jar (4oz) milk chocolate spread (salted caramel) from Amoretti as well
- FREE shipping in the US
Start your subscription for our baking boxes now with this monthly box and save instantly.
You need to add:
Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Spelt Flour, Sea Salt, Organic Malted Barley Flour, Yeast, Organic Cane Sugar
Topping: Salt, Caraway Seeds
* we reserve the right to exchange the spread on an equal basis *