With this set of baking kits for German Oktoberfest Food you can enjoy authentic German Pretzels. Plus some special Swabian rolls ‘Seelen’ with their caraway-salt topping. We teach you how to make some of our favorite and tradtional German bread treats.
If you have 3 pretzels left, check out our tradtional recipe for homemade and authentic German Semmelknoedel. A kind of Bavarian bread dumplings you and your family will love!
When you like to surprise someone leave us a note during the check-out and we’ll add your personal message to the recipient.
What you’ll get in your set for German Oktoberfest Food:
- two baking kits for our ‘German Brezel’
- one baking kit for our ‘Seelen’
- FREE Shipping within the US
each single kit includes:
- 1 baking mix (19.8 oz) for Soft Pretzels (8-10pc)
- OR 1 baking mix (22.6 oz) for ‘Seelen‘ (10-12pc)
- 1 recipe instruction card as an easy step-by-step guide
- sheet of baking paper
- reusable food container to take your meal with you
You need to add:
Pretzels – filtered water and butter
Seelen – filtered water
Soft Pretzel baking mix ingredients:
Organic Wheat Flour, Sea Salt, Yeast, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Malted Barley Flour
Topping: coarse salt
Seelen baking mix ingredients:
Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Spelt Flour, Sea Salt, Organic Malted Barley Flour, Yeast, Organic Cane Sugar
Topping: Salt, Caraway Seeds