This June bread baking box offers you a baking kit for a very classic bread from Switzerland.
Yes, Switzerland. As our hometown is close to the Swiss and French borders there is no wonder why we adore
their bread as well. This month ‘Kantonsbrot’ is a more dense loaf with a special folding technique. We’re pretty
sure you will love it as we do. It’s one of our favorites and delicious for every occasion.
By the way –
‘Kanton’ means in englisch ‘Canton’; these are the ‘Counties’ in Switzerland.
‘Brot’ is the German word for ‘bread.
We already shopped for you and grabbed all ingredients for this classic loaf.
What you’ll get in this bread baking box:
- 1 baking-mix (23.6 oz) for a classic Swiss ‘Kantonsbrot’ (~2.2 lb), packed in a reusable cotton bag
- 1 recipe instructions card as an easy step-by-step guide
- 2 stylish spreader knives (stainless steel, length is 6.25 in/16 cm)
- 1 sheet of baking paper
- 1 jar (9.5 oz) of Arbor Hill’s delicious and unique ‘Catawba Grape Jelly’
- FREE shipping in the US
Start your 3 or 6 month subscription for our baking boxes with this monthly box and save instantly.
You need to add:
Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Whole Wheat Flour, Sea Salt, Yeast, Organic Malted Barley Flour
* we reserve the right to exchange the spread on an equal basis *