The April baking box offers you a baking kit for some delicious German rolls called ‘9-Grain Bürli’.
‘Bürli’ is another synonym for rolls in southwest Germany and more often in Switzerland. This rolls are
powerful and delicious either with sweet spreads or hearty toppings like cold cuts and cheeses.
We already shopped for you and grabbed all ingredients for these tasty breakfast rolls.
What you’ll get in this baking-box:
- 1 baking-mix (19 oz) for typical German bread rolls (10 pc), packed in a reusable cotton bag
- 1 recipe instructions card as an easy step-by-step guide
- Set of 2 high quality and professional dough scraper from Thermohauser (made in Germany)
- 1 sheet of baking paper
- 2 mini preserves of Bonne Maman (jams/honey – strawberry, blueberry, apricot or honey)
- 1 Apricot-Ginger jam (8oz) from the well known Laura Ann from Los Angeles (former best jam in LA)
- FREE Shipping in the US
You need to add:
filtered water and some oil
Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Cracked Grains (Wheat, Rye, Oat, Barley, Spelt, Flax, Triticale),
Sea Salt, Organic Malted Barley Flour, Organic Cane Sugar, Yeast
* we reserve the right to exchange the spread on an equal basis *